Connect with Us!
Connect with your library via social media!
Download the Mercyhurst University mobile app or visit our mobile site:
The Mercyhurst Libraries are dedicated to serving the needs of our students, staff, and faculty. Please use this guide as a reference point for the many services and resources we offer the faculty and staff. Here you will find information on searching our resources, information literacy instruction, suggesting titles, linking resources to Blackboard, tutorials, and much more.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us anytime.
Suggest a Title for the Library
If there is a title that you would like the library to consider adding to its collection you may do so by clicking here and filling out the form.
Choice Reviews Online/Choice Cards
As with most of today's world the Choice cards you were all familiar with are now in an online format. Click here to search for Choice cards to submit to the library for recommended titles.
Searching Choice Reviews Online
- Go to Choice Reviews Online by clicking here
- Choose an issue to search within under Recent Issues
- Narrow your search by choosing a subject under Browse Reviews
- If you find a book that you would like to suggest we add, click the Email icon at the top of the list
- Fill out the form and email it to your librarian liaison or the Systems and Teaching Librarian
Office: 300 Hammermill Library
Ask a Librarian Service
Our Ask a Librarian service is open to all Mercyhurst students, faculty and staff. We have several options for communication inluding Chat, Email, Texting, and Phone service. You can also visit the Circulation Desk assistance.
Visit our Ask a Librarian webpage for more information.